New To The Office Certificate Training Program
How you will benefit from the program-
- A concise and cost-effective training option when compared to similar certified programs, making it easy to enroll and train existing staff.
- Exposure and access to the profession's latest resources, best practices, and training by top educators in the field.
- Those already employed in an ophthalmic setting gain new skills that can lead to more advanced roles.
- Develop the baseline knowledge and understanding required to perform computerized provider order entry to fulfill meaningful use measures for the Medicare Electronic Health Records (EHRs) incentive program – which will in turn save time and increase revenue in your practice.
About the Program
Courses in the New To The Office Certificate Training Program cover these core competencies for ophthalmic professionals:
- Ophthalmic Terminology
- The Medical Note/Records
- History Taking
- Ophthalmic Patient Services and Education
- Medical Ethics and Legal Issues
Anyone who is interested in advancing their professional training and skill sets should consider this program. Participants must have a high school diploma or GED.
How it Works
In order to complete the New To The Office Certificate Program, participants must:
- Register online at SECOUniversity.com for only $99 (a $247 value)
- Choose and complete at least 10 of the 23 available program courses and pass the associated tests for each.
- Participants must complete the program within six months of registering.
- Once program completion is verified, participants will receive their certificate electronically.
- The AHP Clinic Proficiency Level 1 certificate is valid for three years.